I have arranged a meeting with Denise McManus, A mother whose son at 8 years old has taken part in boxing exhibitions. The interview will take place on the 11th of January at her home. The reason I asked Denise for an interview is because she is heavily involved with boxing and supports her child during training.
The Question I will be asking Denise are:
- and what was he when he first started
- Whose idea was it to get Cody into boxing lessons?
- Why young age (would do same again)
- Hurt worried
- Do you feel Cody being around a boxing environment does he resort to fighting more quicker than other kids not being part of boxing
- Through the years Cody has taken part in boxing how many Exhibitions has he been in?
- While watching Cody in the ring have you ever thought that he could get seriously hurt?
- What would you say to the parents who disagree with young people boxing each other?
attached is the email I have sent Denise requesting an interview