i have arranged a meeting with a Edinburgh coach who helps train the youth in an academy. before the interview took place the coach wished not to have his name being used through the documentary. the reason i wanted to interview this person is because with him working as a coach he would give me great insight to what his academy is doing to help improve that future of our Scottish team.
Question for the coach
- What’s the secret to getting a good team going?
- How long have you been coaching for
- Through-out those years what do you think has changed in the way we are training the future of our Scottish players.
- Coaching set up old fashion
- How do you think we could encourage more kids into joining more youth academies
- Why do you feel Scotland is not producing these players
- What would you do to improve Scottish football
- what do you think the main concerns are in the outside the Scottish team
- is there still hope for out team
The Audio realise form signed by the coach
While making my documentary I will be conducting interviews inside the Radio Studio and outside the College environment. I have produced a Risk Assessment for the types of environments I will be at.